JFP Media is an authentic media platform in Toronto, focusing on creating original content that enables millennials to connect and express themselves. They give writers a platform, and product content that encourages their readers to consider different perspectives.
Volunteer contributors means tons of emails flying around discussing topics and revisions, a serious lack of consistency when it came to writing styles, and little visibility into individual writers’ progress and workflow.
- Get a team of writers producing content in a consistent style, and collaborating efficiently.
- Onboard the entire team to Wriber in minutes.
- Use the Wriber platform for article assignments.
- Encourage all writers to use the style checking feature to automatically flag necessary revisions.
- Article lead time has sped up.
- The leadership team has visibility into the status of all assignments.
- The style checking feature is so helpful that the team no longer uses MS Word.
- Less email is exchanged.
- Follower feedback on posts is more positive.
John is the Founder & CEO of Wriber. He’s passionate about entrepreneurship, high-tech startups, thought leadership, content marketing, and artificial intelligence. John frequently volunteers his time at the University of Waterloo to help young entrepreneurs get their businesses off the ground. He’s also a faithful Toronto Maple Leafs fan, frequent Redditor, and lifelong learner.